Thursday 8 January 2015

What's In My Bag?| Ft HeyItsKira


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm going to be showing you what's in my bag. My bag isn't that big therefore I don't fill it with alot of stuff. This is also a collab with Kira from the youtube channel HeyItsKira. We have both done a what's in my bag so go over to her channel and watch her version of this, she has really good quality videos and I like her videos alot :)

My bag is just a primark brown shoulder bag. I like this bag alot because it fits everything I want to fit in it. 


I'm a bit of a lip product addict so I always have more than one in my bag, normally I have about 4-5 in my bag (I know that's alot)! I have my passion fruit eos lip balm, my extracts cranberry & pomegranate lip balm, my natural collection lipstick in the shade 'pink mallow' and my Tanya Burr lipgloss in the shade 'first date' which is only a recent purchase but I already love it alot. I also carry a hand cream around with me especially in winter and I like using the 'hands that do wishes' Shea butter hand cream from the Along Came Betty range. I always have a few hairbands in my bag in case I want to put my hair up if its in my way. I also have my pink heart wallet which is also from primark. I have my Sephora perfume in the scent Lagoon which smells really nice. I normally carry mints or chewing gum with me too. I do also carry my phone and keys in my bag too I just didn't include them in the picture.


Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you've enjoyed it. Don't forget to go onto Kira's youtube channel to watch her what's in my bag video. Leave any blog post suggestions in the comments below.

xxTAWxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this Julia 😍😍 thanks for mentioning me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog post
    Feel free to check out my blog too
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely
      I will make sure to check your blog out
      xxTAWxx

      Delete