Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year, New Start

Hello everyone,

Today I'm just going to write a quick blog post but its not like all my other ones (beauty/fashion related). During December I had alot of blog posts planned which also included doing blogmas however I did take a break from blogging because I felt like I needed to put up a post two times a week and I wasn't really enjoying it anymore. I started my blog because I love beauty and fashion as much as I love writing about them so my blog was the perfect opportunity. I have thought about restarting my blog but I'm not going to because I have put in alot of work into my posts and pictures and I'm proud of most of them. I did have alot of blog post ideas for December and I will carry some of them into 2015. I do also have some pictures that I took for blogmas from when I went to France so if you want just comment below and I can write a blog post about that :)


Thank you to everyone that has let me have this break but I promise I will get back to blogging very soon and there will be alot of blog posts coming your way :) for now I'm not going to have a schedule to when I will blog but I will try to blog at least once a week. 

If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them below. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I promise I will get back to doing my usual blog posts very soon.

xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment