Wednesday 14 January 2015

Winter Walks



Hello Everyone,

Today's blog post is going to be quite different to my beauty/hair posts. One of my 2015 goals is to post a variety of blog posts on my blog. I recently have started going on weekly walks with my friends and so far they have been alot of fun :)


I think going on walks is a good way to stay active and it can be alot of fun too. I'm lucky that I live in an area where there are places I can walk to during winter and summer. I know winter isn't the best time fo the year for going outside because it can get very cold but if your walking you don't really feel that cold. I think being more active and fit is alot of peoples main new years resolution. I go with my friends once a week and its always alot of fun but at the same time its exercise (who knew exercising could be fun?) Whether you go walk for 30 minutes or 5 hours its still really good for you. I actually really can't wait for summer now because I just want it to start getting warmer so I
can start going outside more because after Christmas I get bored of winter. 



Thank you for reading this blog post. I would like to also thank everyone for all the views on my last blog post which was a collab. I know this isn't one of my usual blog posts but I enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it :) 
Comment down below what your favourite winter activity is.

xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment