Wednesday 3 December 2014

Winter Makeup Look

Hello everyone,

Today I'm going to be showing you my makeup look for winter. I'm not really sure if its officially winter but I'm still going to do this blog post because I love this look and I think its perfect for autumn or winter.





Face:
I start off my using the Nivea tinted moisturiser in the colour natural. This tinted moisturiser also has light reflecting pigments which make your skin look healthier.I then use the Collection illuminating touch concealer in the colour natural. I put this concealer under my eyes because it highlights the area. I then set it all with my beauty cycle pressed powder in the colour translucent. This just sets your makeup for the whole day and doesn't make your face go shiny. I then use the bronzing duo from miss sporty. I have it in the shade 001. I use the darker colour to contour my face then I use the highlighter on my cheeks to add a glow. I finished up with a silky powder blush from Estee Lauder in the colour Rose Nuuance. This a long lasting blush and the colour is a pretty pink colour. 

Eyes:
I used my eyeshadow palette from Avon in the colour neautral tones. I started off with a shimmery cream eyeshadow all over my eyelid. I then took the darkest colour which is a shimmery dark brown through my crease. I then use the purple eyeshadow from a eyeshadow duo from natural collection which is called Vanilla Plum. I only use the purple colour from this duo and I really like it because its really pigmented. I use it in the outer corners of my eyelid and blend it into the crease, I also run it a bit under my eye and blend it out. After that I use the Collection Extreme felt tip liner to line my eye and I do a little flick. I then finish off my eyes with the doll'd up mascara from Seventeen. This mascara just adds alot of volume to your lashes without leaving them clumpy.

Lips:
I finish off my winter makeup look by using the Barry M tinted lipbalm in the colour Jam Jar. This lip product adds a red colour to your lips and prevents your lips from being chapped.

I hope you enjoyed my first ever makeup look blog post. I might do one for each season. I hope you try out this makeup look at home or use bits of it as an inspration.

xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment