Sunday 30 November 2014

My Top 8: Winter 2014 Nail Polish Picks

Hello everyone,

Today I'm going to be sharing my favourite nail polishes that I like to wear during the winter months. I personally love wearing neon nail colours but during winter I wear colours that are alot less bright. I have picked some high end nail polishes and some drugstore ones. 


I love alot of colours during winter because I love painting my nails during Christmas time so this was very hard to pick. I personally love wearing glitter nail polishes so my nail polish picks would not be complete without a bit a sparkle and glitter. I own alot of glitter nail polishes but Barry M nail polish is 'ROOTS' (349) is my favourite one out of them all. I prefer it because it has all the different colours of glitter. However this is a limited edition nail polish that I bought last year so it might not be available anymore. Another one of my favourites is the red nail lacquer by Lollipops which I got in my October Birchbox. This is a classic red colour and red is a winter staple colour. I also really like the nail polish from Estee Lauder which is in the colour Fushsia Flame (17). It looks quite bright in the bottle but on the nails it comes out as a pink plum colour. I also love it because it is long lasting and I would highly recommend it.



My favourite nude colour is a light brown colour from miss sporty. This colour is perfect for everyday and the nail polishes are super cheap. The purple colour (235) from Candy is also one of my favourites because the colour is a all year round colour. It also has a long applicator which makes it really easy to apply. I recently purchased the MUA nail polish in Orchid. This colour is a dull purple and I think it will look nice with any monochrome outfit because it will just add a bit of colour.


Another purple nail polish is the colour Blackcurrant from no7. This colour is quite similar to the Candy one but it is a bit darker and its a bit more expensive. My last nail polish pick is a Channel nail colour in Paradoxal (509). This is a dark grey colour with purple shimmer running through it. I personally don't think this colour is to everyone's preference but I like it alot.


These are all of my Winter 2014 nail polish picks. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Tomorrow is the first day of December which means I can finally open my advent calender and the official countdown to Christmas begins! I'm also starting blogmas tomorrow.

xxTAWxx





No comments:

Post a Comment