Thursday 27 November 2014

November Primark Haul


Hello Everyone

Today I'm going to be showing you what I have recently bought in primark. I only bought these things a couple of days ago so everything should still be in store. I'm not sure if is just me but I feel like Primark aren't as good as they used to be. A year ago there was alot of stuff that I liked in primark but now every time I go there I like less of the stuff there. I was planning on buying more stuff for winter but there really wasn't much that I liked. I might go back to primark before Christmas and hopefully they will have more stuff then. However the stuff that I did buy I really love. I am going to be doing a winter look book in December which will feature most of the clothes in this haul because you cant see how the clothes look clearly on the picture. 


The things that I bought are:
-A black tee dress
-Navy frilly socks
-Over the knee cotton socks
-A grey jumper with a white collar
-A hanging heart shaped frame
-Blue skinny jeans
-A pack of fairy lights
-A black satchel bag



Blogmas

I have a very exciting announcement - I AM DOING BLOGMAS THIS YEAR!
I was thinking about whether I'm going to be doing blogmas this year or not but I have decided I am. I personally love watching vlogmas vlogs on YouTube so I thought I would do blogmas a bit differently. I am going to be writing a blog post once a week on what I did for that one whole week. This weekly blog post will contain pictures of what I did for the past week. This means that I will be putting up blog posts 3 times a week. 

I hope you have enjoyed my primark haul. If you have any Christamssy blog post suggestions than leave them below. I also hope that you are excited about blogmas as much as I am.

xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment