Sunday 23 November 2014

Favourite Autumn/Winter Lip Products

Hello everyone,

Today I'm going to be sharing my favourite lip products for winter. In summer I blogged about my top 5 nail colours for summer and it was very popular so I thought I would do the same for lip products. I was going to do my top 5 lip products but I couldn't choose my top 5 because I love all of these. All of these are affordable and my must haves for winter. In autumn/winter I  tend to go towards the darker and red lips.


My first must have is my Leigh Anne little mix collection lipgloss. I fell in love with this lipgloss when it first came out, I got it nearly a year ago but I only really re discovered it a couple of months ago and I have been loving it. I think the reason why I fell in love with it was because its really sparkly. I also love the baby lips in berry bomb. This tinted lipbalm is just a perfect winter purple colour. I have reviewed it on my blog not too long ago so if you want a full review on it just click here. The mint eos lipbalm is another one of my favourites. Its just a normal lip balm that smells really minty and when you apply it, it gives a cooling feel to the lips which also makes it really moisturising. I have 5 eos lip balms but the mint one is always my favourite one.


One of my must have lip products every winter is the baby lips in cherry me. This is a tinted moisturiser in a red plumb colour. I love this because it is a really autumnal colour and its really easy to wear. This lip balm goes with any makeup look, its really easy to wear and it always look nice. It smells like cherries and it has a shiny finish. It has been a favourite for a couple of years now. My next favourite is a red lipgloss from the Kelly Brook new look collection. This lipgloss isn't very bright red and it dries to a matte finish. I have also reviewed this lipgloss and the kelly Brook collection here. My favourite lipstick is a dark pink colour from MUA in shade 12. This lipstick is long lasting and it has glitter in it which make your lips look really pretty. If you want a more in depth review on it click here.


My favourite lip scrub is the Santa lip scrub from Lush. It exfoliates your lips leaving them smooth & soft. Its also winter appropriate because it is called 'Santa', Its red and it leaves a slight red tint on your lips. The lip product that I have been wearing ALOT recently is the Barry M cor balmy in the colour jam jar. This is a red tinted moisturiser. I love the cor balmy's because they have a lip balm in the middle which really moisturises your lips. Its really pigmented and its one of my favourite tinted lip balms out of all of the ones that I own.


I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I'm going to be doing alot of winter and Christmasy blogs so make sure you read those. comment your favourite lip products.

xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment