Thursday 19 June 2014

My Top 2: Spring 2014 Nail Polishes (Pastel)

Hello Everyone,

I am really sorry that I haven't uploaded for over 1 week now but I have been busy and I have not had time to blog. However, I would like to thank all of my viewers because I have been blogging for just over 1 month and already I have over 300 views which for me is crazy. I hope you continue to enjoy my blog and I hope my blog posts help and inspire you. 

Today I am going to talk about my top 2 pastel nail polishes for spring/summer. I personally love bright colours on my nails but sometimes I want to have a calmer colour and I think pastels work for me the best (personally) because they are still quite pigmented but they're not too bright. 


The first colour I would like to talk about is a baby pink colour from Maybelline New York. This nail polish is in the colour NEBLINE 77. I really like this colour because it is very subtle and not overwhelming so its perfect for days when you want to have quite natural looking nails.This nail polish is very pigmented however the first coat is streaky so I apply 2 coats.This nail polish also gives a glossy finish and doesn't chip quickly.

In the colour NEBLINE 77

The second colour is a pastel mint colour from MUA. This is in the colour PISTACHIO ICE CREAM. If you have seen/read any of my other blog post you will know that I have a little obsession with the colour mint so I will be wearing this nail polish as well as other mint nail polishes in spring/summer. This nail polish is very pigmented and it gives an amazing result and it has more of a green undertone than a blue undertone. It is also quite glossy like the pastel pink nail polish. 

In the colour PISTACHIO ICE CREAM

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I am back to uploading every Wednesday and Sunday. If I am busy then I will update you on twitter and instagram ( they are both @TrendsAndWonder). Share it with all your friends and family.

xxTAWxx







No comments:

Post a Comment