Wednesday 9 July 2014

Primark haul: June/July 2014

Hey guys,

Recently I have been shopping for summery clothes because its officially summer! While I was shopping I had to go to primark because that's like the best shop ever. Recently whenever I go to primark it has been a hit or miss trip. I either see lots of stuff that I love or lots of stuff that I don't like. Today I am going to do a primark haul, although this isn't a  big haul I did buy a few things that I would like to show you.

I am also very sorry that I haven't blogged for over a week but I am still at school and I have been busy. I finish school next week. I will be on summer holidays for 1 month so I will definitely blog alot more because I will have alot more time.

Pack of 2 hair scrunchies (bows) - £1.50
Ex foliating facial cleansing wipes (25 wipes) - £1
Floral wire headband - £1.50
Dark wash denim shorts -  £4.50
Light pink denim short shorts - £5
Hair elastics (300 pack) - £1

This is just a little haul because I didn't buy much. I did also buy stuff like hair bands and black leggings which cost £3 but I didn't bother showing them because they are quite boring.

 I hope you guys enjoyed this quick blog post. Share it with your friends and family and also comment down below any blog post suggestions.

xxTAWxx



4 comments:

  1. Nice post.Really like it! :)
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! So jealous that you have Primark near you

    New post on my blog and it'll mean the world to me if you check it out. I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I followed you on Bloglovin
      xxTAWxx

      Delete