Wednesday 4 June 2014

Comparing EOS And Balmi

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to be comparing the sweet mint EOS to the mint Balmi. I did get some EOS lip balms for Christmas but I believe they were bought online because you can't buy EOS products in England and I bought my Balmi in Boots but if you live in places like America you can buy EOS products in places like Walmart or Target.


The EOS comes in a sphere shape and the Balmi comes in a cube shape but the actual lip balm in the Balmi  is in a pyramid shape. The EOS is alot more solid than the Balmi and the product is more yellow whereas the Balmi is quite white but they both come out sheer on the lips. I find that the EOS does last alot longer on the lips than the Balmi does. I also find that you get less of the lip Balm in the Balmi because I haven't had my Balmi  for a week yet and I have already gone through half of it whereas I have had my EOS since Christmas and I still have alot of the lip balm left. The Balmi is alot more creamy but it is quite hard to get the lid back on which makes the Balmi very messy. After applying the lip balms they both leave a cooling tingle and they leave your lips very soft and smooth. Overall I think that I prefer the EOS because it lasts alot longer than the Balmi but they are nearly both as good as each other.

Balmi -   http://www.boots.com/en/Balmi-Cube-Lip-Balm-Mint_1313666/  (Balmi's are also on offer now in Boots)

EOS-  http://evolutionofsmooth.com/lip-balm/smooth-spheres/sweet-mint-smooth-sphere-lip-balm.html

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Share it with all your friends and family. Don't forget to check out all my other blog posts if you haven't already.
PS. Don't forget to vote for Bars and Melody if you watch Britain's Got Talent because they are in the finals and I think that they really deserve to win :)

xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment