Sunday 11 May 2014

Review: Tanya Burr lip Gloss

Hello Everyone,

Today I will be reviewing one of Tanya Burr's new lip glosses in the colour 'Aurora'. I love Tanya Burr overall (for those of you that don't know who she is, she is a youtuber/ beauty guru and a big inspiration to lots of people) and when I found out that she is releasing her own nail polish and lip gloss line I was very excited. So far i only have one thing from her collection which is one of her lip glosses in 'Aurora'.



This lip gloss is a subtle pink colour with shimmer and its looks amazing on and it lasts over 2 hours which is really good especially for its price (£7.99). This lip gloss smells like strawberry laces. I think it is an amazing colour for spring/summer. I really love this and I recommend it a lot.



I hope you guys enjoyed this review 
xxTAWxx



No comments:

Post a Comment