Wednesday 14 May 2014

Messy bun

Hello Everyone,

So recently the weather in England is starting to get hotter (finally) and when you have medium-long hair you don't want it in your way all the time, so recently I have been putting my hair into a messy bun which was originally inspired by Zoella (youtuber). I find this hairstyle very quick and easy, you can do it if you are in a rush and make it look very casual or you could spend a little bit more time on it and dress it up for events like nights out or family celebrations. I feel like this is a perfect hairstyle for spring/summer. I find that this hairstyle works better on hair that was washed at least a day before so your hair has alot more texture and is easier to style. I find that this ahirstyle lasts a whole day for me and looks even better if it is rushed.

If you would like a much more messier look you can add salt spray to add more texture (I use the got2b texturizing salt spray), you can tease your hair (to add alot more volume) and finish it off with a hairspray (I use the vo5 ultimate hold hairspray) this will make your bun stay in place longer.


This hairstyle has 4 easy steps:

1) Put your hair in a high ponytail.

2) Twist your hair and wrap it around your hair tie. Secure it with another hair tie or bobby pins.

3) Tug at your roots to add more volume and make it look a bit more messy.

4) Mess around with it until you have the shape that you wanted.You can make it as neat or messy as you like.





I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post.
Share it with all your friends and family and leave me any blog post suggestions down in the comments below.

xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment