Wednesday 7 May 2014

My top 5: Spring 2014 nail polish picks


Hello Everyone,

Spring is finally here! So I decided to show you guys my top 5 spring nail polishes. I love wearing nail polish especially in spring/summer because I love wearing bright nail colours.



My first pick is a mint green colour (I love mint green). This nail polish is from the Primark 'P.S' range. You need about 2 coats of this nail polish because it does appear quite streaky on the first coat. Once I used my Barry M top coat the nail polish lasted over 4 days!

Mint green P.S nail polish (£1)


My second pick is a lilac colour by Barry M and its one of their gelly hi-shine nail paints in the colour Prickly pear. I like the Barry M gelly collection because they give a nice extra glossy finish and last a long time.

Barry M gelly hi-shine nail paint in the colour 'prickly pear' (£3.99)


My third pick is another Barry M gelly hi-shine nail paint in the colour 'papaya' (329). This is a orange colour and it is the same as the 'prickly pear' one it gives a nice glossy finish.



My fourth pick is a artistry nail colour in the colour 'pink delight'. This is really nice long lasting colour. It is a light pink colour with shimmer perfect for spring. It has a good application brush which makes it really easy to apply nail polish. This nail polish is £11.10



My last pick is a nail polish by MUA in the colour 'Bright coral'. I like the packaging of these because they remind me of little Essie nail polishes. This nail polish gives a very glossy finish.The MUA nail polishes are really pigmented and a bargain at £1.  You can only buy MUA products at Superdrug.



I would also recommend using a top coat on all of these nail polishes. The two I would recommend are Barry M base coat, topcoat and nail hardener all in one (£2.99) or Artistry top coat (£11.10). I would recommend using a top coat to make your nail polish last longer and have a glossier finish, both of these top coats are also very good nail hardeners.



I hope you guys enjoyed this blog and I hope this has given you a inspiration on your spring nail polishes


xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment