Wednesday 28 May 2014

Ootd: Crop top and red boots

Hello Everyone,

It has been getting a bit colder in England so today I will be showing you a ootd that is more suitable for colder weather (not for when there's a heat wave). This ootd is a bit more dressed up than my last one but the mock on Dr.Martens make is look more casual. If you would like to dress it up then you could maybe wear some black wedges or just simply add more jewellery. I hope this ootd gives you guys an inspiration on what to wear on the colder days leading up to summer. (the lighting in this photo isn't amazing so it does make me look quite washed out)


Chain necklace- River Island
Crop top - Primark - £4
Chain bracelet- New look
Black and pink lightweight blazer - Debenhams
Black heigh-waisted leggings - Primark - £3
Red mock on Dr.Martens - Christmas present

I hope you enjoyed this ootd and I am hoping it has given you a inspiration. Share it with all your friends and family.

xxTAWxx

No comments:

Post a Comment